maandag 19 september 2011

Dear Martin Freeman,

I know a guy who looks a lot like you. He's a bit shorter, and fatter, and wears glasses, but he could be your brother. I don't think he is, though. He's Dutch. And has another name. But it's a nice idea that he could be related to you, because it makes the lectures less boring. He's my teacher, you know.

I kind of discovered you through 'Sherlock', but when I googled you, I discovered that I already saw you thousand of times in 'the Office'. I just didn't know it was you, sorry for that. The only thing I remember is finding you funny, so that's positive. You are funny indeed. You're a great John Watson, I just think you're a bit too cuddly: I always suspected Watson to be a bit tougher. But I don't mind, because I'm a fan, and you're the star, so it's up to you really.

Anyway, I don't really have more advice than saying: stay who you are and keep making me happy, because you're good at that. Have fun with 'the Hobbit', you'll be a good one, although my teacher would be more suitable, being the shorter version of you.

Love, me

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten